Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kids K20 Sunglasses UV400 Rated Ages 3-10 Review

Kids K20 Sunglasses UV400 Rated Ages 3-10
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Very nice construction. Sized right for 2 1/2 year old, just a little big so they fit and he will still grow into them. Now if I could only get him to wear them when they are necessary and not jus when he is playing I would really be happy :-) I bought the black ones I do find the design a little on the girly side but not enough that I care.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kids K20 Sunglasses UV400 Rated Ages 3-10

Product Description:
Shatterproof Polycarbonate lens and frame. Beautiful styling and durability for Kids eye protection at the beach or while playing.

Buy Now

Want to buy Kids K20 Sunglasses UV400 Rated Ages 3-10 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment