Friday, October 15, 2010

New OG Vintage Buddy NERD Wayfarer Blues Brothers Clear Sunglasses - Black Review

New OG Vintage Buddy NERD Wayfarer Blues Brothers Clear Sunglasses - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I previously left a comment saying that the glasses I received were different from the ones pictured.

I got a call from them asking me to remove my review for a full refund on the same day.

I have removed my comment, and now almost a month later I have still not been refunded.

This seems like a very dishonest and slimy thing to do... I would not recommend them to anyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New OG Vintage Buddy NERD Wayfarer Blues Brothers Clear Sunglasses - Black

Product Description:
Vintage clear lens wayfarer.

Buy Now

Want to buy New OG Vintage Buddy NERD Wayfarer Blues Brothers Clear Sunglasses - Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment