Wednesday, October 27, 2010

UB "All Over Peace" Retro Fashion Spring Hinged Sunglasses - 2259 Review

UB 'All Over Peace' Retro Fashion Spring Hinged Sunglasses - 2259
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered a pare of the sunglasses and i thought i was ordering a pair of blue sunglasses as the picture shows but there not blue, there green. rather than that I love these sunglasses, really good quality for what you pay, and I got them 4 days after i ordered them so that was nice. Over all I like them. i was dissapointed they werent the blue but they are still really nice. :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: UB All Over Peace Retro Fashion Spring Hinged Sunglasses - 2259

Product Description:
"All Over Peace" Retro Fashion Spring Hinged Sunglasses - 2259

Buy Now

Want to buy UB All Over Peace Retro Fashion Spring Hinged Sunglasses - 2259 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment