
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I had a pair of Cocoons for at least two years and wore them all the time (it's *really sunny* in Arizona).Finally one of the lenses popped out.I ordered them on line (they were cheaper than the doctor's office) and they arrived fast and in great shape.I wear a large even though am female with a regular size face.You can adjust the sides to fit perfectly. Update: Flash forward to 2010.I am now on my third pair!I finally lost the ones I had.I went right to Amazon and rummaged through my old orders to get another pair.Total Cocoon addict.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cocoon C305 LG-Pilot Sunglasses
Product Description:
Cocoons is there when you need them. These patented sunglasses are designed to fit over almost any prescription eyewear and with their extensive technology, they will provide you with a polarized view, while delivering optimum protection against harmful UV rays. Versatile and stylish, they are ideal for those that don't wear corrective eyewear too.
Want to buy Cocoon C305 LG-Pilot Sunglasses at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:






No comments:
Post a Comment