
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Theres are probably some of the lightest and best polycarbonate polarized glasses out there.
I have had several other pairs of costas and maui jims. Nothing really beats glass lenses for
shear clarity when you are out on the water, but these are very good. These glasses are very comfortable
and are super lightweight. You will always forget you have them on. The lenses could be a little darker
for bright days on the ocean, so these are more my everyday driving glasses. I have a pair of
Costa Fathoms with glass 580 lenses that I usually wear on the water. These are probably the ultimate in salt water fishing. I have also had the Costa Fathom 400's and those are darn good too. However, I dropped them and they broke a lense. The repair charge wasn't too bad though. I think about $40. My Filaments have been dropped probably dozens of times and sat on several times as well. They don't show a single scratch.
Polycarbonate is defeintely the way to go if you want to prioritize ruggedness over vision quailty. These are very well made, rugged and light.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Costa Del Mar Filament Polarized Sunglasses - Polycarbonate Lens
Product Description:
The Costa Del Mar Filament Polarized Sunglasses cut through the glare to allow clear vision into the water, so you can see the 60-pound halibut on your line even before it hits the surface. Your whole body will be tired after a half hour of reeling in line and fighting the pole from the chest harness, but your eyes will be comfortable and protected behind the polarized lenses. Costa Del Mar gave the Filament Sunglasses lightweight nylon frames with arm pads to keep these shades from joining the fish when you lean over the boat to net your friend's catch.
Product Features
Frame: Grilamid 99 nylon
Hinge Type: Steel
Lens: Polycarbonate
Interchangeable Lens: No
Polarized: Yes
Face Size: Medium, large
Case Type:
Nose Pads: Yes
Arm Pads: Yes
Recommended Use: Fishing, water sports
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Want to buy Costa Del Mar Filament Polarized Sunglasses - Polycarbonate Lens at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:






No comments:
Post a Comment