Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fix-all Sunglass / Eyeglass Repair Kit Review

Fix-all Sunglass / Eyeglass Repair Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had about 6 pairs of sunglasses that were all missing screws.I was looking for another pair when I decided to just FIX the ones I have.I was really surprised that this product was even available.I received the package within a few days and it worked well for me.I'd bought about 4 different screw repair kits before this product and none of them had screws big enough to fit my sunglasses.The product provided screws big enough for my glasses.The only disadvantage is that there is nothing to pick up the screws with...which makes it difficult to put them into the holes on the glasses.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fix-all Sunglass / Eyeglass Repair Kit

Product Description:
1 keychain with mini flat and philips tip, assorted screw sizes , noise pieces, assorted rubber washers and nuts. Contents may shift during shipment. Color of case may vary.

Buy Now

Want to buy Fix-all Sunglass / Eyeglass Repair Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment