
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)These glasses look great on me, and aparantly everyone else too. I am on my third pair after the first two "disappeared." As long as you keep an eye on them when you're not wearing them so that other people keep their grubby hands off, you will love these shades. I honestly would expect to pay a little more for these since they are so nice. I've spent twice as much on sunglasses that ended up not being as good as my Barracudas
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tres Noir Optics Barracuda Aviator Sunglasses Retro Rock Shades
Product Description:
Tres Noir Optics - featuring the finest in handmade sunglasses. Refusing to give you a cheap, mass-produced sunglass that is injected through a mold, Tres Noir Optics are hand-produced from acetate sheets in limited quantities. all lenses provide 100% UV protection and most styles are available to fit a prescription.
Want to buy Tres Noir Optics Barracuda Aviator Sunglasses Retro Rock Shades at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:






No comments:
Post a Comment