
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I purchased the 09-102 M Frame Strike after I saw it being worn by Matt Damon in Green Zone as I thought it looked really good and pretty cool at the same time. Upon receiving it, I was surprised at how light it was. Its also very durable, and I believe the frame can last a long time. The Strike lens is just right for my face, probably because I have a fairly large face. Some might say the lens is huge, but I think its perfect for me. Overall fit is very comfortable and despite me being Asian, it actually fits me well. Its just as comfortable as my Asian Fit Radar which uses the Path lens. And through time, if I get bored of the lens, its very easy to simply remove and install a different set of lens! I use this M Frame mainly for cycling, and maybe on certain occasions, for casual outings as well. The only downside of the M Frame is that unlike the Radar, the lens doesn't have hydrophobic, so they stain easily. But its easily cleaned by using the supplied micro fiber bag. With that said, Oakley should start using hydrophobic for the M Frame's as well, why they haven't done so, is beyond me. The M Frame has had a long legacy and is still worn today by the military (as shown in the Green Zone movie) even though the more superior Radar has been around for quite some time now. And if it can withstand the effects of war, I'm pretty sure it can withstand my cycling routes!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Oakley Men's M Frame Strike Sunglasses
Product Description:
It's no secret that Oakley protection technologies have been embraced by soldiers, SWAT team members and others who take their view of the world seriously. Tested and qualified as true safety glasses, this lens/frame combination meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for clarity and impact resistance, as well as the protection criteria of Canada's CSA Z94.3-02 standards. Patented technologies maintain optical clarity with lens contours that enhance side protection from sun, wind and impact. Stress-resistant O Matter frame material is engineered with a critical degree of flexibility to absorb impact. Plutonite lens material is impact resistant and offers added protection by filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Want to buy Oakley Men's M Frame Strike Sunglasses at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:






No comments:
Post a Comment