Friday, July 1, 2011

Costa Del Mar Harpoon Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 Glass Lens Review

Costa Del Mar Harpoon Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 Glass Lens
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used to work for the sunglass hut and am very picky when it comes to my sunglasses.(I nearly freaked when I saw a sales clerk for another store use her shirt to wipe dust of a pair of glasses)My glasses came in PERFECT condition.They didn't have any microscratches on the lenses (from someone's t-shirt).I am also pleased with the quality of polarization.I also have a pair of $300 Maui Jim's and can't tell a difference in polarization.I've already taken my Costas on the lake and found them boat worthy.I strongly recommend these glasses and hope you enjoy them as I do.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Costa Del Mar Harpoon Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 Glass Lens

Product Description:
The Costa Del Mar Harpoon Polarized Sunglasses have tough durability and classic styling. Unlike plastic, the glass lenses in the Harpoons resist scratching and provide you with top visual clarity. The nylon frames are nearly indestructible for demanding days on the water, yet have a classic look that works just as well at the country club. Polarized lenses fight off glare while fishing or golfing.

Product Features

    Frame: Nylon
    Hinge Type: Spring
    Lens: Glass
    Interchangeable Lens: No
    Polarized: Yes
    Face Size: Medium to Large
    Case Type: Hard
    Nose Pads: No
    Arm Pads: No
    Recommended Use: Boating, fishing, beach, casual
    Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime


Buy Now

Want to buy Costa Del Mar Harpoon Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 Glass Lens at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment